Irrespective of the Engagement Model we work with, we bring 3 critical elements to the table
- Internal processes ensure structured yet agile delivery framework; resulting in overall client satisfaction
- Flexibility to work from Client site
- Teams can be scaled up or down; basis Client’s ongoing needs; whilst keeping the core team constant
- Learnings from across the industry are shared with Clients for allowing cross pollination of ideas and innovation in problem solving
- An efficient mix of Math, Tech, Human understanding, Visualization and Domain expertise
- Well versed in statistical techniques and variety of technologies
WHITE BOX APPROACH
- All IP created while working on Client data belongs to the Client
- All intermediate steps and methodologies are discussed with the Client prior to implementation
Analytics professionals dealing with large data sets, are often deprived of ‘thinking time’ for real business issues. The ThinkBumbleBee Extension team does the ‘heavy lifting’, brings the insights to life, allowing Analytics teams to do ‘the real thing’- Guide and empower the businesses to take effective decisions.
The team can operate from the Client’s office or remote location. The ThinkBumblebee team first embarks on a ‘data discovery’ of entire data set to understand the data landscape, before work begins.
In an era of large analytics companies, selling tools and off-the-shelf reports, the biggest gap lies in bringing analytics to the heart of the organisation. Every organisation has unique challenge and requires a specific approach.
We work on large and small projects that focus on understanding a Client’s business problems and suggesting an overall analytics game plan, that addresses issues surrounding these problems